How to Remove Browser Redirect and Viruses
To remove any browser redirect, follow these steps:
- Scan with Kaspersky TDSSkiller to remove Rootkits
- Use Rkill to stop running malicious processes in order to run following AV software
- Scan and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Scan and clean your computer with ADWCleaner
- Double-check for malicious programs with HitmanPro – Optional
- Use Zemana AntiMalware Portable to remove browser redirect
- Reset your browser to default settings
Once complete uninstall all the AV programs and continue with your trusted AV program, e.g. Kaspersky Internet Security.
Please note the above software links do go out of date. They have been tested at the time of this post and as such not guaranteed to work in the future, i.e. use them at your own risk. To be 100% safe search for the programs manually.